Foster Care Services (FCS)
Foster Care Services is a program designed to provide children who have been
removed from their homes as a result of abuse, neglect or abandonment with a stable
nurturing environment where they can develop to their fullest potential. Mount Bethel
Human Services will train, license, place children, and manage the Foster Homes.
DID YOU KNOW...?
This month alone, approximately 150 children in Broward and 80 in Palm Beach will be removed from their homes due to abuse, neglect or abandonment.
IN PALM BEACH COUNTY....
IN BROWARD COUNTY
IN THE TREASURE COAST COUNTIES
CONSIDER BECOMING A FOSTER PARENT!
Things we may tell ourselves about fostering...
The TRUTH about what we tell ourselves...
Assistance for Foster Parents
As A Mount Bethel Foster Parent, you will receive the following assistance to care for your child or youth:
- Medicaid Insurance (Covering medical, Dental, Prescriptions)
- Childcare and Aftercare Subsidy
- WIC-youth 0-5 years old (covers formula, milk, cereal, cheese)
- Monthly Cash Subsidy
- 24 Hour Support/Assistance
- Ongoing Training and Preparation Classes