MOUNT BETHEL HUMAN SERVICES
"The little agency making an EXTRAORDINARY difference in the community."
BROWSE OUR PROGRAMS
Building Families...Changing Lives.
Mount Bethel Human Services is UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Please be advised that our agency is temporarily making some adjustments to our office and our website as we incorporate our new name, PREVENTION CENTRAL!
Yes, Mount Bethel Human Services will morph into our DBA (Doing Business As) name Prevention Central as we move forward.
This process should be fully implemented by August 15, 2020; however, we are still providing the same services as we work remotely due to Covid-19. So please contact the following people for services if needed:
- Administration/Operations: Tierra Smith, Chief Administrative Officer – (954) 540-2801 email@example.com
- CINS/FINS: Mr. Terence Washington II, Director of Prevention Services – (954) 829-5992 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Youth Respite After Care (FYRAC): Mr. Terence Washington II, Director of Prevention Services
- Stop Now And Plan (SNAP) – Ms. Marie Wells, Director of Outreach Services – (954) 829-4888 email@example.com
- Project (L.I.V.E.) – Ms. Marie Wells, Director of Outreach Services
- Family Resource Center – Ms. Marie Wells, Director of Outreach Services
- Foster Care – Ms. Shavette St. Hilaire, Director of Foster Care, (954) 826-8937 firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, if you need to contact me directly, I may be reached at (954) 892-8753 email@example.com
Thanks and have a prosperous day as we continue to do what we do best, “Building Families, Changing Lives”!
Dr. Rosby Glover, Executive Director
“Where PREVENTION is CENTRAL”
Hi, Rosby, Peace and Blessings to you: It was such a wonderful day for the Heroes 6K Walk/Run this past Saturday. I was so blessed to be able to participate and complete all 6 Ks. It was a fun morning, I feel so blessed to be part of a greater…read more→
Dear Mount Bethel Human Services, Thank you so much for caring and supporting the kindergarten students with Autism here at Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School at Christmas time. The students were so grateful to be given the Christmas gifts from your wonderful program. A special thank you goes out to…read more→
To: Mount Bethel Human Services This letter is written to express my deep appreciation for the help that was extended to me and my family over the holidays. As you know I recently started dialysis, which in turn reduced my income from five days a week to three days a…read more→
To Pastor Glover and The Mount Bethel Baptist Church Staff: My name is Ms. Thomas and I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the gifts you have provided for not only my kids, but for me as well. I was completely surprised…read more→
Dear Mount Bethel Family, Jennifer and I cannot begin to express our gratitude. You have been open arms to cry on, and strong arms to help lift us up. Parenting class was an eye-opener and we learned so much. You take time out of your busy schedule to make sure…read more→
Dear Marie & Mount Bethel Ministries, Ms. Wells, from the very moment I walked in and explained my circumstances, your genuine sincerity and compassion to help me (and my child) was so focused. I felt your heart intent to assist me in any way that was within your power---even suggesting a…read more→